Friday, July 16, 2010

FRIDAY FAVOURITES

Photobucket

Yesterday was our anniversary, Cassie mentioned before that Clifford and I got married in PEI, so here are some PEI inspired finds as well as some of our trip pics! Happy Friday!!

Photobucket

Maya on the red sand beach

Photobucket

Photobucket

Murray Harbour, PEI - where we stayed

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Harbour by our cottages

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 of our great cottages! If you are ever thinking of going I LOVED our cottages!


Photobucket

Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. I have been lusting after that modcloth dress all week. I think it is following me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a sign you should have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress. cute blog. just stumbled upon it, will return for more.

    m.fay
    http://www.amateurcouture.com

    hope you stop by and say hello x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and photos! I loooove that sailboat dress. Would look totally amazing with coral or bright yellow peeptoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i agree stephanie, coral would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's because coral is so hot right now!

    ReplyDelete