Thursday, April 1, 2010

Simple Clutch 2.0 and a Hat for the Man





When the ladies at Scooter's work saw the clutch post last week they wanted some of thier own!  This little black Clutch is for Keri. I really love the lining fabric, which was part of a thrifted bag of fabric I really lucked out on. Been all about crocheting lately, at Scoot's demand I'm making him a hat from Debbie Stoller's book Son of Stitch and Bitch.



It's so hard to find good patterns for men and this book has a bunch. Plus I never make him anything and he's getting a little pouty...it's all in pieces now but I'm so close to being done!!  Last hat I made for him was an awful craft fail.  Wish I had a pic because words cannot descibe how horrendous that hat was.  Let's just say it ended up being used for a grade school production of Oliver Twist and leave it at that :) 

-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment