Thursday, March 25, 2010

Simple Clutch




I love clutchs and when I saw this pattern on the Lion Brand site it looked so simple I had to try it. Crocheted up in some Patons SWS Solids (which is quickly becoming one of my favourite fibers) and lined with some pretty floral fabric, I am totally in love with it. Might add a shoulder length chain but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I think that I could modify this to change the pattern on the flap to almost anything...bobbles, mesh, shells, lace... What do you think?

Remember, if you're interested in learning how to crochet or knit, feel free to join us for Stitch n' Bitch here in Kingston! We hope to see you all tonight at our accessory party...If you're out of town (or out of country!) we promise to post pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment