Tuesday, June 1, 2010

little time for blogging

I have been crazy busy lately and haven't had much time for the blog ( I am feeling guilty and neglectful!) I just went back to work last Wednesday after my maternity leave - to a new design job (which so far is awesome!) which has left me with little time for anything except for laundry, and getting kids to bed. I have a few things left to make for Birthfest (2 sock monkeys, a fantastic Mr.Fox, some to be determined stuffed toy, a photo book of our projects, and some baby legs....) and I have 4 nights to finish them in... I am feeling fairly confident I can get them done... or worse case scenario I will be staying up late Friday sewing!
Anyway, here's some pics of what's been going on lately!

Photobucket
What I have to go through to sew!
Photobucket
We finished making the center pieces for Cassie's wedding!

Photobucket

New wall hangings made of embroidery hoops and fabric for my kitchen


Photobucket
Kaitlyn is turning 10 tomorrow!

2 comments: