Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tagging Game: Number 8

We were tagged by Natty Jane from All dressed up and nowhere to go in a fun photo game!

Here is how it goes:
Go to the 8th folder in which you store your photos. Select the 8th photo.
Post it to your blog and tell the story behind it.
After following the above instructions, you are ‘supposed’ to tag 8 other bloggers.



Mandi
My photo is of our dog Zoey. I have tons of folders of pictures on my computer but in the 8th folder there were only three photos, so this was one of them. She looks pretty cute in this picture, she normally is a lot scruffier!



Cassie
Aw! This is Obi dressed as a punk in a homemade jean jacket and ....Duff Man at one of Jessi's many awesome costume parties!!! Jessi's Birthday and Halloween are always so much fun! We try to make our own costumes as much as possible. I think that when this picture was taken Scooter was dressed as Willie Nelson and I was dressed as the Baroness from GI Joe. Obi's Jacket was made when we cut the sleeves off of the thrifted jacket we turned into a vest for Scooter's costume.


Photobucket

Jessi
I wish I knew what was happening in this pic - Maya went through a phase of dressing up Lily all the time - I am not sure what a dish cloth on the head was supposed to be! Now Lily is big enough to fight her off when she comes near her with "costumes"!

We have tagged these bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. haha. the costume one cracks me up. And I'm wondering... did it need permission to be posted? haha. I've played along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? I don't even know who Duffman is! Jessi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know either lol! I think he is one of Matt & Emily's friends... maybe...

    ReplyDelete