Saturday, April 24, 2010

10 Favourites - Cassie

From create*loves <3

1. Favorite hobby?


2. Favorite tv show?


3. Favorite restaurant food?



4. Favorite thing to shop for?


5. Favorite animal?

The Obitron

6. Favorite song?
This is so hard....


7. Favorite word?

Totally :P

8. Recent favorite youtube video?

Don't really watch alot of viral videos, but I watched Eddie Izzard's miniseries "Marathon Man" on you tube recently.


9. Favorite movie?
This because it makes me happy no matter what...

Don't judge!! It's my guilty pleasure movie...

10. Favorite childhood memory?
 
squashing leaves in the forest with my brother Jakey...
also I'm wearing velour here...

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Thanks for checking mine out :) I am also a big fan of The Office! And that hedgehog photo... so cute! Made me daydream for a minute about going to buy one..haha

    ReplyDelete