Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Q & A - Mandi

What's the first thing you think about when you wake up?
What we will be doing that day, and coffee of course!

What makes you happy?
Being able to create things for myself and others.
That I will be 30 this summer (!!) and I have 2 little boys and a great husband.

 What's the best thing you've ever been given?
I am lucky to have lots of good things in my life, I can't pick just one!



What are three of your favorite things?
My family - Clark, Caden & Jason.
Margaritas in the summer.

Favorite thing to do on a snowy winters day?
Stay inside with the boys, with the fireplace on.

If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
That everyday was a sunny one.
To make a living doing what I love.
To have had more years with my mom.

What advice would you give to a kid?
Don't be too worried about what others think.
  

What are you reading or listening too?
The Glass Castle
byJeanette Walls
Design-It-Yourself Clothes: Patternmaking Simplified by Cal Patch

Current job?
Hospital registration staff, on maternity leave right now.

Dream job?

To open a sewing/knitting lounge in Kingston. With Jessi and Cassie of course!

Any hidden talents?
To add small numbers very quickly. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment