Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Q&A- Cassie

What's the first thing you think about when you wake up?
Going back to sleep....

What makes you happy?
Sunshine, the dog, the man, being able to say "See this? I made this! With my own two hands!"
What's the best thing you've ever been given?
This one's hard. Dad gave me a book of Sonnet's when I was thirteen, still have it, still read it :)

What are three of your favorite things?
-Love the woods and finding those quiet little spots that look like they're out of a dream.
-Coming of age novels...nothing angsty-er than a coming of age novel.
-My yarn stash, which incidently is one of the man's LEAST favourite things

Favorite thing to do on a snowy winters day?
Stay indoors, cup of tea and watch old movies.

If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
I wish I could sing...or be musical at all. (I still sing all the time, just not well :P )
I wish to get out of our little 2 bedroom apartment and into a little house...working on this one...
I wish I had a giant, well organized library in my home instead of just piles of books. Sorted by genre! Oh, Sigh...

What advice would you give to a kid?
That there is nothing they can't do...not knowing something just gives you a reason to learn, discover, explore.

What are you reading or listening too?
Re-reading Alice in Wonderland in preparation for Tim Burton's interpretation.
Listening to The Lovely Feathers (Fantasy of the Lot), Passion Pit (Manners....especially the song Sleepy Head), and Land of talk (Some Are Lakes).

Current job?Dream job?
I'm the supervisor at the front desk of a hotel...easy as pie! Dream job is...I don't know? I'm always afraid that if I turn my hobbies and loves into work then I won't love them anymore :) But I would work for Jessi and Mandi in that little shop we have planned :)

Any hidden talents?
Maybe just undiscovered?

-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment